Monday, December 29, 2008

Jamiee Foxworth Change of Fortunes






Child star Jaimee Foxworth, whose addictions landed her a spot on Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew, is five months pregnant by her longtime boyfriend, her reps tell PEOPLE.

"I haven't been this happy in years," says Foxworth, 29. "I am excited about what the future holds for us."

She plans on releasing an autobiography in mid-2009 and is working on a hip-hop album and a reality show, but is better known for a troubled life. After being unceremoniously written off as the youngest child on the sitcom Family Matters, she lost all the money she made on the show, then turned to adult films and acquired a marijuana addiction.

"Being sober has opened my eyes to a whole new world," she says. "I've been through a lot of pain in the past and I never really wanted a child until recently. I now look forward to years of joy to share with my child."


Source:People

2 comments:

  1. addicted to marijuana?

    thats about as stupid as saying u addicted to chopsticks

    ReplyDelete
  2. deeeim homeye she addicted to da dickin ahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete